Tuesday 18 January 2011

Cobwebs, Saffron Walden and twits.


Helloooooo, is anybody still here.....

I can only apologise for the extremely rude and entirely massive pause twixt this post and the last - I know you've all been sitting on the edge of your seat in anticipation for months and are probably now wasting away and covered in cobwebs but there you go. There's nothing I can do about it now. Get over it.

So the exhibition has both been and indeed gone and was a bit of a success really - lots of people, lots of sales, lots of fun - here's some pictorial evidence:



And I've also visited a ton of lovely schools which looked something like this:



And I've also finished Zoo Girl and have written a couple of new books which are currently in the wise and all-powerful hands of several big publishers so fingers and everything that can be crossed are, indeed, crossed.

Another exhibition is about to start up at Saffron Walden Library and will run from Monday 1st Feb to Saturday 26th so if you find yourself in the area do pop in.

Oh and Christmas happened at some point.


And finally I have at last made my first steps into Twitterdom - come and sniff me out at: http://twitter.com/#!/BecElliott

That's it for now. It's been fun. I've missed you.

No comments:

Post a Comment