Sunday 22 August 2010

Cake, dolphins and festivals...


Well I'm off on my holidays on Tuesday but there's just time to tell you that Yowseroony - what a great launch! Waterstones was full of lovely people on Thursday and I signed about 85 books - and there was cake - yay!

Here's some photographic evidence of the occasion:









And then the following day I was giving it the full Alan Partridge and was the 'on the sofa' guest on BBC Radio Suffolk with the lovely Lesley Dolphin (and was very pleased to find it was an actual, rather than metaphorical sofa) - if you feel that way inclined you can find and listen to it here.

So now I'm off to plan a 2 hour workshop I'm running at The Greenbelt Festival next week and have, as yet, put worryingly little thought into - should be fun!!

No comments:

Post a Comment